Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy

I've been so busy lately, that I have not had time to post. I'll share few things I've done over the past couple weeks, but I only have little time for chatter.
This is a prediction card. I have a cousin-in-law who is pregnant, and she did not share the sex of the baby. I think it's a boy, so this is the card I made for her shower.




I've been dying to use these papers and these stamps, so I did. they are for no particular reason, but I'm sure I'll find someone who will appreciate receiving them.


I want spring! This was one of those days when I just had to have something springy going on.

A card for a colleague....

A gift for another colleague....


A couple of my colleagues gave me a wonderful gift; the Urban Oasis DP, matching ribbon and matching brads. What thoughtful people they are! So, I had to bust into the paper right away to make them a thank you. I just couldn't resist, so I totally CASE'd this from melissa-aggie on scs. Thanks Melissa! I absolutely love the Splitcoast Stampers website. I could spend (and often do) hours there.

I was in such a hurry I didn't even fix this picture before I posted it. Sorry about the tile taking up so much of the photo. This was last fall. A few friends went to the Mission Point Peninsula and did the tour of the wineries. The plan was to do the whole Lelanau (did I spell that right?)Peninsula, but we didn't get past Mission Point. It was a blast!
Go to go do my chores.... ugh!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy! Nice projects! Especially like the cards you created with the Trendy trees set...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrapbook layout! Beautiful colors...And so many cards...And lucky colleagues!

    CV

    ReplyDelete