Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's about time....

It's not that I haven't done anything creative, it's just that I've been so busy creating I haven't had time to post. Since we have this beautiful 3 day weekend ahead of us, I figure I have an extra day, so today I'll share some of the stuff I"ve been working on before May is over and I miss my monthly post. It looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend, so I don't plan on spending much time indoors! I actually have a lot to share, but I'm going to save the other part for another day. I need to get outside...

This is a card I made for my brother-in-law.

My husband is starting his own business, so I made this little steno pad for him to keep track of his daily activities.
This is for the son of a colleague, and the rst of the cards I made are for door prizes at my sister-in-law's upcoming baby shower. I have plenty more of those to share, but as I said, I want to go outside so they'll have to wait.




Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment