Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Christmas Cards


This is a CASE on one of my own cards from a couple osts ago. My mom gave me the idea and I love it. This is such an easy card that I think it will most likely be about half of the Christmas cards I send. (love those cuttlebug folders!)


This was CASED from SCS'r Barb Mann. Another simple one!

I don't remeber where I saw this layout (I'm sure it was SCS somewhere though). I like it, but the trees are way too tiny to color neatly. Don't think I'll be using this one.

This one was CASED from SCS'r Chanteuse. I liked it so much I made more with a different image (to sell at a farm event).

I still have my other project ready to post, but have to give it before I post it!
I REALLY need to get busy on the scrapping! My excuse has been that I haven't taken many pictures, but still, I should scrap what I have. Before you know it, school will be back in session and my new excuse will be that I don't have time. Hopefully next week I'll get on that. With my new little neice growing like a weed, I'd better get some pics before she's all grown up. So far all my pics have been scavenged from facebook (and the couple my SIL e-mailed)! She's just over a month now. I can't believe how fast time is going by.
Well, I'd better scoot. We're off to the LCWCC picnic (free food and beer; can't beat that).

No comments:

Post a Comment