Monday, May 17, 2010

Coaster for the Super

I know, it's hard to believe, but I'm postin a second time this month. Our district finally got a new superintendent! It's been about a year that we've been without one. At our building, we wanted to give him some sort of welcome gift so that he would remember us, and I was asked to make him a coaster; so this is it. Honestly, these things are soooo quick and easy to make! I don't have many masculine staps, but thought this one would be just right. It's a little smaller on the actual tile than I'd like it to be, but when the pickins' are slim, you have to use what you have. I think it took me a total of 10 minutes to make this, cork and all. To get the leaves green I used a green sharpie, then went over it lightly with the brown staz on pad when I stamped it. I made him a box and stamped some tissue paper to put in the box as well, and that took WAY longer to make than the coaster. I hope it serves its purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment