Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Whole Lotta Stuff

Well, I have a lot of stuff to share that I have not posted. Most of it I'm sure I CASE'd from someone, but I don't remember who, so whoever you are, thanks! This first one is a design I saw at the Megameet. The original card is much different than this one....



This one has a pop-up inside made with acetate.

These were some Easter treats; I just love that mini milk carton!

A tri-fold....

Thank-you's for Jeanne's funeral visitors and donations. This was certainly not my typical, but it was nice and easy enough to make a lot of.

Simple and uses my favorite set, Pocket Silhouettes.



I left room at the bottom for a sentiment when I need it, rather than putting it on now.


Again, I'll put the sentiment on later.








This was super simple and fast; maybe 3 minutes total!


As was this as well....

Well, that's it. I wish i would have remembered to take pictures of everything I've done, so I had more to share. See ya next time!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you post some of your beautiful creations again! I especially love the Mother's Day card with the adorable photos. I bet your Mom really LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete