Saturday, December 13, 2014

Way behind on the Christmas cards!

Here are a couple of the cards I've made so far this year.  I'm soooo far behind!  With my job at school being a TREMENDOUS load this year, I barely have time to make dinner.  I literally come home from school around 5 or 6, make dinner and head right back to the computer to work.  Weekends are an extension of the work week, but with no kids.  I feel like I will never get caught up.  I'd like to say Christmas break will be relaxing, but I'll have to use it to prepare for the deluge of meetings in January.  I am, however, looking forward to March which is usually my least favorite month.

I can make it, I can make it, I can make it.....

All three of these ideas came from somewhere on pinterest, but I didn't save the creator's name.  BAD ME!! I copied them pretty darn closely.  My photography skills are poor, and the lighting is even worse, but anyway here's my work so far:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment