Saturday, April 29, 2017

Time

Has it really been over two years since I've posted anything?

Time.  Where does it go?  Lost time is never found.  I find that to be so true.  We just can't make up the things we miss without missing something else.  How do you fit more time into your day?  I need more time.  When is the time for fun?    Every day it seems to be the same question; Where does the time go?  How does it pass so quickly?  If only we did not have to sleep, then I could do the fun things I enjoy.  Although, if my employer knew that we didn't need to sleep, I'm sure even more tasks would make it to the pile, negating the purpose of no sleep.     ...long sigh...

So, even though I have not posted for over 2 years that does not mean I haven't done anything fun.  There are certain things and events that REQUIRE crafting  :)  YAY!  I've taken pictures of some, but not all.  And certainly not most.  Only when I remember that I once this this a lot and posted what I did, do I remember to take a picture that never makes it off my camera onto a blog.

I'm determined that this will be the summer of fun.  I've already planned a trip to Branson.  It looks jam packed with touristy fun things to do .

I'm determined to get some pictures scrapbooked (something I've not done in over 2 years).  I've made a couple pages, nut have not finished them off with pictures because when I made them, I did not have the pictures printed (and still don't-bad me!).

Sorry the pics are a mess...  I decided getting them on was more important than making sure they are the correct orientation.  So this is some of what I've been doing:











































So... that's about it.  There have been many more birthday cards, shower cards, Mother's Day, Father's Day and such, but I did not take pictures.  I also made several retirement scrapbooks, that I also neglected to take pictures of.  Again, bad me!

Hopefully my next post won't be in 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment