Saturday, August 13, 2011

It has started....

Well, since they let us into the school to begin setting up the classrooms, I've already been slacking in the craftroom. Not to worry, though. I have lots on new stuff to play with and it calls me every time I come home. I have almost all my stuff moved back to school, and nearly everything put away, so I think next week I can focus on decorating. So, the banner I have been working on for my window is nearly finished, and next I'll start working on my bulletin boards. But for now, I have a wedding shower card to share. I liked the layout of the other card I made with the lace ribbon border, so I went with a variation of that, but not quite as simple. You can't see it in the picture, but the yellow layer is stamped all over with the dotted heart from the I {heart} hearts stamp set, in white craft ink. You can hardly see it in real life either because of the embossed dots on that layer. However, it looks great and I'm pleased with how it turned out



That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment