Sunday, August 28, 2011

steno pads and book marks

This first picture is 50 bookmarks to go with the binders, for the staff.  I think something needs to be on the top, but 50 of them is quite time consuming.

These two steno pads are for the principal and assistant principal.

This is one of my favorite papers from the Beyond the Garden paper pack.

 It was tough to find a match for this paper, but I found some really, really old paper that was in my stash.











I like these colors. Ruby red was one of my favorites...












Two more beautiful papers.  One is from the Pocket Full of Posies paper pack.  I love the designs and am having a hard time parting with it (something I've GOT to get over!).
 

Well, that's what I've been up to for the past week (and school stuff of course....)
Hopefully I'll get at least one more post in before school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment