Friday, August 19, 2011

Pencil and Pen Holders

I've been busy the last couple days making these pencil and pen holders for the teachers with whom I'll be co-teaching. The desks we have at the new building don't have drawers to hold pencils and pens and such. So, I thought I'd turn some old coffee cans into pencil and pen holders. Obviously these first two are for the males.

This one I started a while ago, but never got around to finishing.





This one is made from the same paper as the next one, But I sponged craft ink all over it to make it "dirtier."


This is a cigar box that I covered to match the pencil pen holder (for my desk). I hate that there are no drawers on the desks! Hopefull this box will hold the "other stuff" I usually put in the drawer of my desk.


Here's the inside view of the box. (This really was an old, nasty cigar box!)


That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment